The Machine Vision Conference focusses on trends in machine vision technology. The target audience consists of developers of vision systems, product managers of machines that rely on vision technology, technical management involved in vision system projects, engineers from various areas that have to work closely together with machine vision experts, decision makers in high tech, suppliers of high-tech vision modules or vision software and services.
Topics of interest
The Machine Vision Conference focusses on trends in machine vision technology and offers a strong program of presentations on various subjects.
- ‘big data’ for vision learning
- applications in agro (like the use of hyper spectral cameras)
- machine learning
- embedded vision
- examples from academia, like pattern recognition
- low cost vision
- 3D vision
Techwatch organizes the Machine Vision Conference in close collaboration with its partners DSP Valley, High Tech Institute and Mechatronics Academy.
- developers of vision systems;
- product managers of machines that rely on vision technology;
- technical management involved in vision system projects;
- engineers from various area’s that have to work closely together with machine vision experts;
- decision makers in high tech;
- suppliers of high tech vision modules of vision software and services.
Premium members of Mechatronica&Machinebouw receive a discount on the entrance fee of the Machine Vision Conference.
Wednesday 30 October 2019
9:30 – 20:30 hours
5611 BJ Eindhoven